Monday, July 23, 2012

Cousins

We are so blessed to only live a couple of hours from my brother and his family!  Now that we both have kids, our get togethers are a lot more, umm... entertaining?  Well, this weekend, Will, Kristen and I went to babysit their boys- Caleb and Carson, while Matt and Jill had a day/night away. Y'all, I am telling you that those 2 boys are the most well-behaved, easy going kids I've ever met in my life.  Seriously, they better teach their cousin Samuel everything they know about being so content!  Here's some pics from our weekend:

Would you believe me if I told you that this sweet boy is not even 4 months old yet?!

Looking for crab apples with Uncle Will




What a little man! I can't believe he's almost 2! Seems like just yesterday, we were welcoming him into the world!

My sweet girl!

Caleb wanted to do everything that big cousin Kristen did!

No comments:

Post a Comment